Mustangs for sale Sell your Mustang here, complete cars or part cars allowed. Both new & used Ford Mustangs for sale.

FS: 408W stroker engine and C4 tranny

Old 06-01-2005, 06:07 AM
CMOC Rookie

FS: 408W stroker engine and C4 tranny

I am selling the complete engine assy. and C4 tranny from my project car. These two items are currently running in my 1978 Ford Granada. I have decided to not continue building my project therefore I am looking to sell these items.

The engine is built by Beatty & Woods with the best components avail. and with no expense spared, it has been running trouble free in my Granada for the last 2 years. It has about 5,000kms on the engine since it was built and is race and nitrous ready. It carries the following specs:

77 351W block with all machining performed to accept the following components, 408W, Scat forged steel crank, Fluiddampr balancer, Eagle H beams rods, FRPP main girdle, FRPP windage tray, main caps studded, JE forged pistons, Victor Jr. heads (untouched), 10.75:1 comp. heads are O-ringed for Fel-Pro lock wire gaskets, Crower solid lifter cam 242/250@0.50" .572"/.596" lift with Comp cams 1.7 RR's, Edelbrock airgap dual plane manifold, Holley 870 street avenger carb, Holley 110gph mechanical FP, Milodon 8q frt. sump oil pan, Milodon HV alum. water pump

The current oil pan on it right now will allow this engine to fit any pre-74 Ford vehicle originally outfitted with a SBF, you may need to change the pan to install the engine in another vehicle.

This engine is built to run and run it does, incredible acceleration, lots of power and torque yet cruises nice on the highway (no surging). It never runs past 180F.

Pictures are avail. here for all interested:

http://community.webshots.com/album/40781922wYLTeH

http://community.webshots.com/album/101440764DYXyjW

The tranny is a pan fill C4 from a 77 Granada rebuilt with a Trans-go shift kit by me with the best components and some race tricks to make it shift hard and firm when you’re on it, yet still shifts automatically when you’re easy on the throttle. It has the coveted “H” servo and is outfitted with a 3000rpm stall convertor, B&M deep trans pan to bring total trans fluid capacity to 11 litres. This trans easily rips off shifts squawking the tires hard with each upshift behind the 408W. It also runs cool, I have a trans temp gauge on it and it rarely gets up past 130F when driving.

These items are sold together, anyone interested can contact me via email and we can arrange to meet where you can take a look at the engine and trans running in the car right now. You will be able to see all the vital readings on the gauges when you test drive it and can be confident that this engine and trans combo is the REAL DEAL. You can save quite a bit of money purchasing this combination instead of building your stroker engine from scratch. I am looking for CAN $9,000 for the engine and trans AS DESCRIBED. There are other items avail for sale that we can work out a price if you’re interested in them, they are also installed and working on the car. Complete build sheet, paperwork and parts list is included with the engine.

Email me: dchanman01@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking at my ad.

Tony
Old 06-18-2005, 01:52 PM
CMOC Rookie

price drop CAN$8500.00 for the engine and tranny
Old 06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
CMOC Rookie

how much would u just sell the C4 for...i know u wanna sell together but i am interested in the tranny alone

thx
Old 06-21-2005, 08:23 AM
CMOC Rookie

Originally Posted by Steeda Q
how much would u just sell the C4 for...i know u wanna sell together but i am interested in the tranny alone

thx
Hi, I would only sell the C4 separately if the person buying the engine doesn't want it or I have someone else lined up to buy the trans when I'm pulling the motor. Do you know anyone interested in the engine? That way I can sell that and perhaps the C4 to you.

AFA price for the trans, $500 after the engine is sold. Remember it'll come with the 3000 stall converter, B&M deep pan and the shift kit everything already installed and works perfectly.

Tony
Old 07-17-2005, 07:30 PM
CMOC Rookie

Engine and trans SOLD!!!!!!!