2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium - Page 3 - Canadian Mustang Owners Club - Ford Mustang Forums

General Mustang Tech & Chat This Forum is for General Mustang Tech that fits both suspension, exhaust, wheels, tires and more. General Mustang chat / banter is welcome as well.

2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium

Reply

 
 
 
Old 09-15-2015, 07:48 PM
  #21  
CMOC Postaholic
 
roddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Prince Edward County,ON
Posts: 1,016
...or take a 2 hour drive to my place, and I'll do it for free.
roddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:46 PM
  #22  
Silly Milly
 
def67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Taber Alberta
Posts: 2,947
Originally Posted by Apocalypse Pony View Post
If you're keeping it, I'm going to modify the thread title slightly and move it out of the Classifieds, if you want it to stay where it is, I can move it back, but seeing as you're keeping it, why not. Incidentally, I think axle backs are super easy, unbolt them, wriggle them out of the hangers and then drop the new ones in, installation is the opposite of removal. Drop by Autonuts place, I bet he'd do it for $75 max. lol Sorry to volunteer your services Autonut, but I have confidence you'd do a great job.
Originally Posted by roddy View Post
...or take a 2 hour drive to my place, and I'll do it for free.
Good people here!
def67 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 12:58 PM
  #23  
CMOC Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: winnipeg
Posts: 3
Pretty same pony as I got, 50th year limited eco.I pay 42k CAD for it after a lot of discount. The regular price might be 48k I think.
GT or eco? is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:36 PM
  #24  
CMOC Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Thornhill, ON
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by GT or eco? View Post
Pretty same pony as I got, 50th year limited eco.I pay 42k CAD for it after a lot of discount. The regular price might be 48k I think.
Yeah, I paid about the same. The funny part is there are tons of GTs on the market now - including private sellers - for 37k and less :\
Sage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:17 PM
  #25  
Moderator / Member
 
Autonut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Eastern Ontario
Posts: 1,588
Originally Posted by Apocalypse Pony View Post
If you're keeping it, I'm going to modify the thread title slightly and move it out of the Classifieds, if you want it to stay where it is, I can move it back, but seeing as you're keeping it, why not. Incidentally, I think axle backs are super easy, unbolt them, wriggle them out of the hangers and then drop the new ones in, installation is the opposite of removal. Drop by Autonuts place, I bet he'd do it for $75 max. lol Sorry to volunteer your services Autonut, but I have confidence you'd do a great job.
How did I miss this post???? Oh I remember now, I can't log in from work. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Now if admin around here could look into it for me, I wouldn't miss any more posts. It's hard to moderate when I can't log on.

Yes, yes I would.

Last edited by Autonut; 10-13-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Autonut is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:21 PM
  #26  
CMOC Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Thornhill, ON
Posts: 17
Originally Posted by Autonut View Post
How did I miss this post???? Oh I remember now, I can't log in from work. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yes, yes I would.
Well crap, too late for that now You'll be the first person I'll get in touch with once I'll decide to slap something else on that pony
Sage is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: 2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium


Contact Us Sitemap Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.